Translate

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Review for Tomboy :)

Hello ! This Blog will be all about Fashion and Beauty in future !

and this post, the topic is mostly reffered to a tomboy.
I Love Fashion. Fashion is part of My Life. and I love Make up, Skincare, everything about beauty, everything about Girl.
You know, when i was 13 I don't even care about my face, my skin, my hair, my look, what i wear, EVERYTHING! (I am a Tomboy)
I Just know that i'm fine with it, that's all.
But as time goes by, i grow up and start to understand. It's not that we are being too coquettish..
It's just we have to protect our skin, our everything. Not only women but also men ?
What's your perception when you look someone messy, and a girl wearing a man cloths ?
I am not insulting, i also wore it when i was in junior high school, because i don't like girly things. It's too Girly for me.
Well, But just think about it, you are born as a girl, you have to be as pretty as a girl should be.
Every girl, every women are pretty in ther own way (not being like a man).. every girl are princess for a prince, every women are queen for a king.


ANYWAYS, THIS IS JUST MY PERCEPTION. Pro and Contra are allowed but please be POLITE!

:')

Lovey,


Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment